BEM Ltd specialise in reviewing and reporting on a project’s environmental hazards primarily in Hampshire, the Isle of Wight, Sussex, Kent and Surrey. This includes potential associated impacts together with methods available to mitigate the hazards and lower project risk.
We can provide scoping surveys, ecological assessments, mitigation method statements, supply ecological clerk of works and grounds teams. In this way, we can fully manage the environmental delivery of a scheme in whole or in part as the client directs.
- Conservation Management including SSSI Management Plans
- Environmental Management Planning
- Environmental Management Systems and ISO 14001 Advice
- Grounds Reinstatement and Landscaping Maintenance
- Non Native Invasive Species Control
- Specialist Services – Flailbot extreme terrain mower, conservation mowing, hedge cutting
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.